Hello T7 students, parents, teachers, and community members,
This past Tuesday marked the first day of school for CPS students. We would like to announce that the Chicago T7 staff is back in the office at Eugene Field Elementary, located at 7019 N. Ashland Ave, room 209. Our contact information and hours of availability are listed below. Feel free to visit our office, call us or email us, we’d love to hear from you.
A few updates:
- We have added more titles to our expansive library. All of our books are by Native authors.
- Check out our blog at T7kids.wordpress.com for student opportunities and to see more pictures of our 2015 Summer Program. We’ve recently posted information on a writing contest, the deadline is November 1st.
- Parents, if anyone is interested in applying for Options for Knowledge this year and would like assistance on the application process contact Debra Yepa-Pappan. Options for Knowledge begins October 1st.
- New dates for Chi-Noodin are to be announced. Monica Rickert is still collecting submissions for Book 5 from anyone who has participated in the writing workshop in the past. If anyone is interesting in submitting articles for the quarterly newsletter contact Monica Rickert.
Contact us if you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, or would simply like to say “hello”.
- Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm
- Ph: 773.534.2735
- Lisa Bernal: Lkbernal@cps.edu
- Debra Yepa-Pappan: Dfyepaemail@example.com
- Maria Guzman: Mguzman52@cps.edu
- Monica Rickert: Mmrickert@cps.edu
- Lawrence Santiago: firstname.lastname@example.org